Complete list of COVID-19 physical distancing guidelines:
- All participants must have their temperature checked prior to arrival. If a player has any COVID-19 symptoms or a fever of 100.4 or greater, they should not attend tryouts and a member of the CRWA staff should be notified immediately.
- All players should thoroughly wash their hands prior to attending training.
- All players should visit a restroom before arrival. The Camp Jordan bathrooms will be open, but are for emergencies only.
- All players should bring their own hand sanitizer & water.
- Upon arrival, all parents / guardians are to remain in their vehices. NO CONGREGATING or GATHERING at any time. Parents / guardians will not be allowed to enter the field area (beyond the parking lot).
- No physical interaction between players and coaches (no 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, etc.). No handshakes, high 5s, team huddles, etc. A distance of 6ft should be kept between all players.
- Each player will have a designated spot to place their backpacks and water. Do not touch anyone else's backpack or equipment.
- Players will not be allowed to touch any equipment (including cones, poles, goals, benches, etc.), except for their own ball or another player's ball with their feet only.
- Once the session has ended, players will exit the field promptly with a physical distance of 6ft mainrtained between individuals.